La rue des Femmes, non-profit organization founded by Léonie Couture in 1994, is a relational health centre that welcomes and cares for women in a state of homelessness or at risk of becoming homeless.
- Offer therapeutic and preventive care to women in a state of homelessness or at risk of becoming homeless.
- Engage in research and provide training in relational health to care providers.
- Raise public awareness of the issue and challenges of homelessness.
- Promote relational health as a key aspect of overall health that is as vitally important as one’s physical and mental well-being.
- Change people’s understanding of homelessness.
- Modify the approach to the care provided to people living in a state of homelessness.
- Become a leader in relational health care, research and training
- Offer our services to all homeless women, regardless of the severity of their situation.